Key West Vacation Home Rental
- Historic two-story, 5 bedroom vacation home perfect for families or groups of up to 12 people
- Old Town location across the street from Key West’s Southernmost Beach
- Walking distance to the shops and restaurants of Duval Street
- Large heated private pool with spacious poolside deck
- Parking for two cars, a rarity in Downtown Key West
- Watch the video of our vacation property
Enjoy complete privacy and casual island style in a historic two-story, 5 bedroom vacation home with a large heated pool in charming Old Town. Savor the soft ocean breeze from wide balconies on both floors. Linger over food and drinks poolside in a covered outdoor dining area.
Inside, high ceilings, large windows and Caribbean beach-house decor create the perfect laid-back ambience for your tropical getaway. The kitchen is large and open for easy entertaining. The house is equipped with free WiFi, flat screen TVs with digital cable in all bedrooms, several iPod docking stations and a stereo with outdoor speakers.
Just steps away from the South end of Duval Street and only a 15 minute walk to Sunset at Mallory Square. If you want, you can rent bikes next door or hop on a Conch Train City tour. If you choose to drive down and soak up the spectacular scenery of U.S. 1 and 7-Mile Bridge, you’re in luck: Seaside Place has a driveway where you can park two cars, a rarity in Old Town.